Here at Blackforest Joinery, wardrobes are custom designed and built to suit your individual storage needs & specifications.
There are a number of wonderful products on the market today which combined with fine craftsmanship, help us to create some amazing space saving solutions.
Have a chat with one of our team members today and we could be designing your new wardrobe tomorrow!
Some points to consider when designing a wardrobe:
- What is the main purpose of the wardrobe, ie Linen storage, Master suite, Childs Bedroom?
- Wardrobe type Walk in Robe (WIR) Built in Robe (BIR) or free standing peice?
- Door Style, such as sliding doors or opening doors?
- Door Surface such as timber, laminated board or veneer board?
- Number of hanging spaces
- Number of shelves, pull outs or drawer units (dont forget a spot for the shoes!)
If you wish to discuss a new wardrobe with us, simply fill in our contact form below and somebody from our team will contact you soon.